[amibroker] Re: PositionScore Ideas

Greg,

I'll be happy to do a comparison on just about anything that might be
comparable to IDB's RS Rank.

I assume that (Total Return 13-Week) means (Pct Price gain in
13-Weeks), and so on?

Worth noting here, that IDB's RS Rank is a score between 1 and 100
that ranks each particular stock against the whole mkt for the past year.

But for positionscore pusposes, we are not limited to a score of 1 -
100, so I can do the raw comparison of results from your formula to QRS.

I'll post back later under this same Subject.

Regards

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Greg" <gregbean@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Phsst.
>
> Here is a formula that I have been told closely follows that of IBD.
Could you please do the comparison you offered ?

> RSW = .4*(Total Return 13-Week)+.3*(Total Return 26-Week)+.3*(Total
Return 1-Year)

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511