Re: [amibroker] Nice Post Jayson... was Re: Float and Sum question

I am interested in hearing how Amibrokerians
 are using Float Turnover.  Is this concept published by
Woods very useful,  or is this just one more tool that works only
slightly better than coin flipping?   Experiences??  Results??
Thoughts?  How do you use it??
Ron D

<BLOCKQUOTE