[amibroker] Outlook Express contains Amibroker Files

Thanks again for all your Outlook Express
help.  I know this is a bother to all you, but it is becoming a great
learning experience for me. I really appreciate your  continued
feedback so I can continue to make lemonade "INCREASED COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE" out
of this lemon that I created.

I took a look inside the Outlook Express
folder  SEE ATTACHMENT  and I see what appears to be Amibroker data
charts in there.  I have been saving Amibroker scan results in Outlook
express folders, so maybe this is what is in there.  Should these files
that look just like the Amibroker files be residing in the Outlook Express
folder??

PROGRESS SO FAR.
I took dingo's advice and backed up all of the
Outlook Express files.  I downloaded a trial version of the OE backup
Wizard.  It worked great, so now I am all backed up.

I was unable to run scandisc Per CS's
suggestion because I was unable to find where it resides in my computer to
give it a try

I have done almost all of the other suggestions,
but I decided not to proceed to finish the procedure that Wave Mechanic
suggested until I find out if these Amibroker files in Outlook Express are the
scan results that I have saved, or are they possibly the cause of the
problem.  TIA for more advice.  Ron D

Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.548 /
Virus Database: 341 - Release Date: 12/5/2003