[amibroker] Re: Speeding up Composite creation

Herman,
I prefer to run all the daily composites just after the EOD download.
If there are some interesting intradays, it is more convenient to
have some GetCategorySymbols() already prepared to give the result
without scan, especially when the AA window is occupied for breakouts
explorations etc. In general, the more you prepare [time consuming of
course] the better.
Tomasz wrote some time ago about more [independent] AA windows. It
would be probably interesting.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman vandenBergen" <psytek@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511