[amibroker] Re: huge volume, but no movement - what gives?

Yuki,
this is an example from today.
The stock was at +4.40% [moderate vol] and,
all of a sudden, came down to -1.5%
to make some interesting volume
there.
What for ? Who knows...
After the shares change hands, nothing
happens the next h or so, until now.
No important buyers, no sellers, nothing.
Silence...
after the [unknown] end of this session,
EOD will show V>5*MA(V,10) !!!
It is not easy to explain this, it is
better to avoid it [or ignore it]
Dimitris Tsokakis
Hi DIMITRIS,Tuesday, December
9, 2003, 8:52:17 PM, you wrote:DT> if you are not well informed it is
better to go fishing this 3rdDT> day...I do that a lot. Well, not
fishing, but laundry. ^_- But I tend toavoid things I do not feel I
understand very well, and this is one ofthem. I have no need to try and
force some trade that is a crapshoot. This causes a lot of problems for a
lot of people I think.Yuki