[amibroker] Ignorant questions about parameter persistence

I hate to ask all this, but I couldn't find a definite statement in the docs
(not that there isn't one).

Are settings you make in the Parameters window saved between AB launches?
The docs say that broker.params contains some kind of persistent parameter
information, but I'm not sure exactly and officially what. Mine is currently
0 bytes, so I don't understand when it is and isn't used, or for what.

Is this persistence the same for indicators and code in the AA window? Saved
AA window code doesn't include custom parameter settings, right? When you
load AA window code, all parameters return to their defaults?

Unlike indicators, AA window parameters don't reset when you modify the
code, right? So if I copy code from an indicator, a file, or the web, and
paste it into the AA window, any parameters with the same displayed name
keep whatever value they were last given in the AA window Parameters dialog,
even if the code uses them entirely differently? AA window parameter values
are independent from parameter settings for the same code in the indicators
window, even if it's loaded from the same file? The only way to make certain
the defaults are used in the AA window is by resetting them all in the AA
window Parameters dialog?

There's no way to have different parameter settings for the same indicator
on different chart sheets, right, other than making multiple copies of the
indicator itself? Is there any way for code to tell what chart sheet it's
running on, if I wanted to code that myself?

Thanks,

Dave

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511