[amibroker] Speeding up Composite creation

If you are like me
you placed you AddToComposite()s ahead of the code that uses the Composites.
This is easy as it keeps things together however it also means that when you
perform a Scan most of the other code is executed as well and this can slow
down your Scan significantly. You can prevent this by using a simple if(scan){}
, this executes Scan code only when scanning and skips the Scan code when
running Backtests or Explorations. I found this really speeds up my
code.
<FONT
face=Arial size=2>
<FONT