[amibroker] Re: huge volume, but no movement - what gives?

Yuki,
I know, of course, very well what is going on in Athens SE with this
phenomenon, some mutual funds [or big private investors] buy at a pre-
arranged price some relatively big quantities. It is not always for
good and we can not rely upon...For some stocks it is an indication
for a +25% the next 2 or 3 days, but, unfortunately it is not a rule.
And, when I say 2 or 3 days, I mean it. At the 3rd day open the stock
was at +24% and, by the end of the session at +6% !!If you only trade
EOD you may not understand anything of course, these dramatic stories
are intraday traps and, if you are not well informed it is better to
go fishing this 3rd day...
I donīt know similar reasons for US stocks, but I think it is not
indicative.
Dimitris Tsokakis

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511