[amibroker] William Peters: Re: TimeFrameSet( ) question ;

Hi William,

Thanks for the reply.

Please bear with me.  I'm not getting the same results as you.
Unfortunately, I'm running into another situation getting $INDU data
from eSignal plugin.  Only 5 days of data loads when I click on the
symbol.  (this is unrelated issue that I will investigate later.)

When I check IBM on 12/5/03, the inbuild 25 day MA gives me $89.7892.
When I use your code below to plot 25 day MA using TimeFrameSet
function, it yields $89.7284  (~ $0.06 disparity)

Would you please verify if you get same results for IBM. If I'm
doing something silly, please let me know.

Thank you.
Regards,
CB

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"