[amibroker] Re: AFL, just to improve my skills...

Hi Jayson!
No, I wanted to find a nice way to solve the problem posted in 53742,
CCT fibonacci CMO, wich is CMO(C,3)+CMO(C,5)+CMO(C,8)/3...Tomasz
answered in post 53802...seems hard to make it shorter!
Thanks anyway!
Friendly,
Gilles
PS Didn't noticed any problem with Yahoo today...

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511