RE: [amibroker] TimeFrameSet( ) question ;

Hi,Well, i've just tried it myself and its working ok.
If you can paste the code when you have a question like this it would help
a lot. Here is the code used. If
you open the DOW for 13th Nov 2003 you should get 9752.59 for both the standard
price chart with the inbuild 25 SMA indicator and this custom indicator using
the 5min bars.
<FONT
color=#0000ff>TimeFrameSet( <FONT
color=#000000>inDaily ); MA25Day =
MA( <FONT
color=#000000>C, <FONT
color=#ff00ff>25 ); // 25
Day MA <FONT
color=#0000ff>TimeFrameRestore(); MA25Day =
TimeFrameExpand( MA25Day,
inDaily );
Plot( <FONT
color=#000000>C, <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"Price", <FONT
color=#000000>colorGreen, <FONT
color=#000000>styleCandle ); <FONT
color=#0000ff>Plot( MA25Day, <FONT
color=#ff00ff>"MA25Day", <FONT
color=#000000>colorGreen, <FONT
color=#000000>styleLine<FONT
color=#000000> ); GraphXSpace<FONT
color=#000000> = 4<FONT
color=#000000>;

Regards,William Peters<A
href="">www.amitools.com
-----Original Message-----From: cjbrennan123 [<A
href="">mailto:cjbrennan123@xxxxxxxxx]Sent:
Friday December 5, 2003 11:58 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
[amibroker] TimeFrameSet( ) question ;Hello:In the
"Preferences" window, I specify a 10, 13, and 25 day simpleMA in the 'Moving
Averages' section.When viewing 5-MINUTE data, I use the TimeFrameSet ()
function toplot 25 bar simple MA based on 25 DAILY bars, but this plot does
notrender the same numbers as what Amibroker automatically plots in
theprice window based on my preferences settings for Moving
Averages. The price difference between the two plots is several
centsdifference.Can you help me interpret the
disparity?Thanks,CB------------------------ Yahoo!
Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits
for your HP, Epson, Canon or LexmarkPrinter at MyInks.com. Free s/h on
orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.<A
href=""
target=_blank>http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<A
href=""
target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->