Re: [amibroker] Re: beautiful morning in Tokyo (update)

Hi Phsst,

P> One of my favorite TV characters of all time is Cliff(ie) from the
P> Cheers sitcom.

P> Much of the time, you sound like you took philosophy lessons from Cliffie.

I always liked Norm's philosophy on beer making your brain stronger.
It went something like this:

In nature, species become stronger because of predators, who cull the
slow and weak, allowing the gene pool of the prey to improve.
According to Norm, beer works like that on the brain, destroying the
weak and slow cells, making the remainder a kind of lean, mean
fighting machine. So beer actually makes you smarter.  The more you
drink, the more inferior brain cells you lose, and the smarter you
get. It's simple evolution.  I figure wine ought to have the same
effect, and I'm working on some very nice Chianti right now.  ^_^

Yuki

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511