[amibroker] Re: beautiful morning in Tokyo (update)

Actually, if you take away all the information on a chart, an intraday
chart looks like a daily chart or weekly chart really. Daytrading is
all about cutting your losses really fast, so if you are one of those
traders that do the opposite, well then, you need to rethink your
strategies. As for making profits on daytrading, I trade the ES (SP500
mini's) and NQ's and do fine. Personal preference. I know position
traders that do quite well (a buddy of mine went long on gold at the
beginning of the year and I never hear the end of it.) and I also know
daytraders that do well too (one of the guys that meets at our trading
club made 12k on a single day 3 weeks ago..and yes, he proved it with
trading record from IB). Of course, the way he traded would have made
a sane person bend over in agony, cause he kept averaging down and
believed in his studies. I personally want to slowly get out of
daytrading and into more swing trading, hence Amibroker. Money
manangement is the same no matter what timeframe you trade in.

Cheers,

Danny

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511