RE: [amibroker] custom sell types not working - nevermind, working with the new beta...

<SPAN
class=445305013-17112003>seems it's working with the 4.49 beta, just in time,
great!
<SPAN
class=445305013-17112003>
<SPAN
class=445305013-17112003>odd though, since I did try this with the old
backtester and the only change mentioned in this area is that the new backtester
now does it.
<SPAN
class=445305013-17112003>
<SPAN
class=445305013-17112003>anyway, it's working, so I'm happy
(:-)
<SPAN
class=445305013-17112003>
<SPAN
class=445305013-17112003>tomasz, the new features rock, and so do
you!
<SPAN
class=445305013-17112003>
<SPAN
class=445305013-17112003>dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>I'd
  like to know which of a number of different sell conditions get hit in
  abacktest. I thought I remembered that you could set Sell to any number
  abovesomething like 6, and that number would show in the backtester trade
  list,where "Long (trailing)" etc shows for the built in exit
  types.I can't get this to work, and I can't remember where I saw the
  details aboutit. I've searched the User Guide, no joy.can someone
  remind me how this works, or better yet, where to find info
  onit?also, does this work in the new backtester as well as the old
  one? (I'vetried both without
success.)thanks,dave