[amibroker] custom sell types not working

I'd like to know which of a number of different sell conditions get hit in a
backtest. I thought I remembered that you could set Sell to any number above
something like 6, and that number would show in the backtester trade list,
where "Long (trailing)" etc shows for the built in exit types.

I can't get this to work, and I can't remember where I saw the details about
it. I've searched the User Guide, no joy.

can someone remind me how this works, or better yet, where to find info on
it?

also, does this work in the new backtester as well as the old one? (I've
tried both without success.)

thanks,

dave

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511