[amibroker] Re: AFL formula very slow

hello Tomasz,

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:

> Yes that's because of zero as a second parameter of setbarsrequired.
> I see that you like the side effect :-), but just in case you change your mind
> you can use SetBarsRequired( 1000, 10000); instead to eliminate this side effect.

yes, I like this :) but is declaring SetBarsRequired(..) treated locally or globally? my code forms now separate function with SetBarsRequired(..) line at very end of its body. if I created some others functions with similar statements but with different arguments eg. SetBarsRequired(2000, 10000) etc, would it intrferre with one another if placed on the same chart panel or influence computations locally only?

regards,
BM

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511