RE: [amibroker] Re: Q: Trading mutual funds: Vol. for Russell2k: Yahoo

________________________________

From: Fred [mailto:fctonetti@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sun 11/16/2003 7:01 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Q: Trading mutual funds: Vol. for Russell2k: Yahoo

I can't help with video materials, but if you have questions
regarding PT there is fairly extensive doc or you can post questions
in that group or email me direct.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Simon" <omegamanvo2k@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Gary,
> I've just watched your presentation regarding PT, I gathered that
your presentation
> or the whole affair was more that 55 minutes. do you plan a
presentation in the North east PA,DE,MD,DC,NY?
> or were do I get such materials?
> Thanks
> Simon
>
> ________________________________

Russell2k: Yahoo

> Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but as for individual
stocks listed in the Russell 2K, I can send you the 2003 list which
Chuck was kind enough to send me.

> If you are looking for composite volume of Rut2K volume just throw
all the stocks into a watchlist, then run an add to composite.

> Jayson or Anthony may know of an easier way to generate composite
volume for the Rut2K in a more efficient manner.  I'd certainly be
open to suggestions as ATC is a drag to run daily.  I suppose that
you could use For loops as well, but again not the most efficient
solution.

> Hope this helps,
> Gary
>
> dalengo <dalengo@xxxx> wrote:
>
>       Hello,
>
>       I am wondering if one can get the volume data for Russell2k
from
>       Yahoo site into AB. As far as I can see, they do not list the
>       components. Would appreciate any suggestions.
>       Many thanks,
>       -D.
>       (this is a repeat post - not sure it worked first time
around...)

>       --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bruce1r" <brucer@xxxx>
wrote:
>       > 1. Basic timing -
>       >
>       > The basic metric is a signal called RUTVOL.  It is a
Russell 2000
>       > based timing signal with volume confirmation.  It has not
been re-
>       > optimized for many years.  Here are the results from
9/1/88 -
>       11/5/03
>       > with 1 day trading delay for the Russell to money market -
>       >
>       > Russell 2000 held - 9.05% CAR
>       > Russell 2000 / RUTVOL - 16.63%
>       > HRTVX (Heartland Value) / RUTVOL - 21.83%
>       >

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> click here
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12crmi4uq/M=267637.4116719.5338353.1261774/D=
egroupweb/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1069050463/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.net
flix.com/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116719>

<http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Click to learn more...
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cf87i3l/M=243273.4156324.5364586.1261774/D=
egroupweb/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1069051027/A=1750744/R=0/*http://servedb
y.advertising.com/click/site=552006/bnum=1068964627182140>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Click to learn more... <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12crbh502/M=243273.4156324.5364586.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1069081317/A=1750744/R=0/*http://servedby.advertising.com/click/site=552006/bnum=1068994917516121>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511