[amibroker] New trading system

Hello, I try to reproduce with Amibroker trading system used by
stockguru software on www.stock-guru.co.uk. Using demo trial version
of this software, it gives very good results or even handsome results
on some stocks. This trading system seems to use two linear
regression or ATR lines, with a sight delay, generating buy and sell
signals. Can someone help me recreate this with Amibroker code ?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511