[amibroker] OPEN DATABASE PROBLEM

I will start with a reminder that my computer skills
are meager.

When I updated the Yahoo EOD data in my desktop on
11/12/03, Amiquote appeared to be doing everything right, but the new
data never appeared in the charts.  I repeated the procedure several times,
with both Yahoo Historical, and Yahoo
Current.  I have a second copy of AB in my notebook computer, and the
EOD Yahoo download worked perfectly.  I leave both computers on at all
times.

I did notice that when I clicked on OPEN DATABASE in my
desktop, this attachment shows that it defaults to the Outlook express folder.
My notebook still defaults to the Amibroker folder.  I then manually
selected the US Stocks folder in my desktop, and clicked it again
anyway.

I then clicked on DATABASE SETTINGS, on both computers,
and they are identical.  I then clicked on CONFIGURE in the desktop, and it
said that local database does not need further configuring.

I don't know if this difference is related to the problem,
but I would like to know how to make the desktop  default to the
Amibroker folder, instead of the Outlook Express folder.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix the EOD download
problem, and also the default to Outlook Express problem.  All assistance
will be greatly appreciated.  Ron D

PS, I have an extended desktop with two monitors, and I
would also like to know how to print only one screen
when I press control/printscreen.
TIA

Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.538 /
Virus Database: 333 - Release Date: 11/12/2003