Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.48.2 BETA released - profit distribution

Hello,

As announced with the release of AmiBrokre 4.0 RT the 'real
time' version has always been a superset
of features offered by Standard Edition. At the same time
Standard version allowed and allows intraday charting
and backtesting too. Therefore the name "RT" was not really
reflecting the distinction. People were confused
thinking that they can not use "RT" version in daily
mode.
The distinction was always that RT offered just MORE features
(like tick charts, N-tick charts, 5-sec charts, 15-sec charts,
more symbols in real time quote window and now MAE/MFE
distribution charts).
Therefore (as I announced a few weeks ago) I decided to change
the name from "Real Time Edition" to
"Professional" edition that better reflects the fact that Pro
version is superset of Standard edition.

That said "Professional Edition" will continue to be just
richer in the most advanced features.

As for MAE/MFE numbers: they are already available as
last 2 columns in Trade List. This allows you to create your own
calculations based on them.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE