[amibroker] Portfolio Trading Presentation

Hi all,

I gave a presentation on Portfolio Trading up in scenic Buffalo, Texas a few weeks ago, and Bruce Robinson was kind enough to capture it as a screen cam.  Should be helpful for those still confused about portfolio trading, and for those more experienced it'll provide a new perspective.  Give it a look.

The presentation I'll give at the February AmiBroker conference in Clearwater will go into much more depth with plenty of examples and practical application.  The talk in Buffalo was only slotted for an hour, and fortunately I will have substantially more time in Clearwater in order to really dig in to portfolio trading.

Should be good fun and great learning.  As if you needed another reason to be in Florida during the Winter (not to forget our friends down-under who'll be sweltering in the Summer heat : ) .

Here's the link to the site:

www.omniphase.com/gary

username:  guest
password:  hollywood

The file is not small (67MB), and is a camtasia screen cam movie packaged with a player.  Just double-click, it'll unpack, and play.  I know your Mother told you to never click on .exe files off the web, but I can assure you it is safe !! : )  Dingo will club me over the head if it isn't : )

Hope it helps, and thanks to all the contributors who make this board a constant source of new learning.

Kind Regards,
Gary

Do you Yahoo!?