[amibroker] Re: Prosizer Followup

Thanks for that perspective because my focus is on stocks.  In fact,
almost everything I post should be taken in that context.

Hey, I really, really want to play with Prosizer. Does anyone know how
to do the following?

Somehow coax out of AB these 3 columns, with each row providing
numbers on a *per trade* basis.

1. Closed trade profit/loss in $
2. Risk (stop loss) in $ at trade entry
3. 20 day ATR at trade entry