RE: [amibroker] Re: trading backtests in real life

<SPAN
class=241592015-05112003>understood tomasz.
<SPAN
class=241592015-05112003>
<SPAN
class=241592015-05112003>I'm looking into exploring instead of
backtesting as a way to manage execution. even though takes a bit of
juggling on my part, it's more flexible in that everything's visible to me, so I
can respond on my own to whatever actually happened in real life. I need
to semi-manually look for sells that apply to things I actually bought,
pick out the top PositionScores from among the buys, and figure out my own
position sizes. I think it's doable. luckily, this system doesn't use stops, so
it doesn't have to know exactly what was really purchased to tell me what it's
doing.
<SPAN
class=241592015-05112003>
<SPAN
class=241592015-05112003>I hate to ask the obvious question folks, but is anyone
actually trading a mechanical system they manage with AB? how do you do
it?
<SPAN
class=241592015-05112003>
<SPAN
class=241592015-05112003>dave
<SPAN
class=241592015-05112003>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  This is one of the reasons why I was reluctant to include
  that 'next day recommendations' in backtester at all.
  I was always saying that you have to wait for full featured
  account manager to handle it.
  I have been reluctant but still <FONT
  size=2>many people pushed 'next day recommendation' concept so
  I added it.
  Now you are facing the challenge I had
  in mind writing that you would need full account manager section not just
  quick hack.

  So again I may repeat what I wrote already a number of
  times. This will be easy with full account manager
  implemented.

  Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
  <BLOCKQUOTE