Re: [amibroker] Re: trading backtests in real life

Dave,

This is one of the reasons why I was reluctant to include that
'next day recommendations' in backtester at all.
I was always saying that you have to wait for full featured
account manager to handle it.
I have been reluctant but still many
people pushed 'next day recommendation' concept so I added it.

Now you are facing the challenge I had in
mind writing that you would need full account manager section not just quick
hack.

So again I may repeat what I wrote already a number of times.
This will be easy with full account manager implemented.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE