RE: [amibroker] STOP THE FLAME WARS NOW !!!!

Ok,
Radish!  That's it!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
YOU
ARE OUTTA HERE!!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From:
  CedarCreekTrading [mailto:kernish@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday,
  November 04, 2003 10:39 AMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker] STOP THE FLAME
  WARS NOW !!!!
  Dingo is short, sleazy and sips She-Crab
  soup.  How could anyone trust such a low-life?
  <BLOCKQUOTE