RE: [amibroker] Database has changed.....

TJ,

You reply to this question doesn't match my understanding of what I
"thought" was going on.

I had assumed that if my database had changed (using, say, MetaStock
plug-in), AB would want to save those changes to its own database.   This
would happen only once per day.   If I keep saying "no" to the prompt, I
will keep getting prompted to say "yes".   Once I say "yes", however, I had
assumed that the changes to my MetaStock database would migrate to the AB
internal database and I won't be prompted any more today.

If my cache size is small (100 or so), this actual updating will be done as
tickers are being processed.   If my cache is large (10,000 or so), the
updating is unlikely to occur unless I say "yes" when exiting.

Is this not correct?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511