[amibroker] US Stocks database

Hi – Tomasz or others who might answer.
I use the US Stocks database with Yahoo data.  I've noted that
under
the Groups category are some Polish names at the end of the list.
Recently I started sorting using the Filter in AA and noted some
stocks missing.  Lo and behold they were listed under the Polish name
as the last category under Groups.  There must be over 300 stocks thus
listed.  Is there some simple way to change this to the
"Stocks"
category under groups.  To do each one manually requires a lot of
time.  I've also noted under the "Obligacje raczne" it
has listed
AddtoComposite industry groups with the tiltie – ie
"~Aerospace-Defense" etc (all 199 of them).  Any help on this
will be
most appreciated.

Dick H

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.