[amibroker] Re: % channels

Agree totally ...

Defense ... Yep or as I've said it's not what you make, it's what you
keep.  DD's are killers from lots of aspects not just in terms of
what they do to your account balance but also what they do to ones
ability psycologically to trade and stay with systems that do work.

Capitialization ... Yep, can't have too much, but you can certainly
have to little.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511