RE: [amibroker] Re: attaching chart to note

I don't think that facility is inbuilt yet, but I have been trying a
workaround for this and I think there was some talk about it before. Check
the archives maybe

If you do not use the built in URL link for the Show Profile, try putting
this into the URL space in Edit categories
C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Reports\{t}.doc

You need to create the blank docs first though for the symbols (eg. ABC.doc)
in the directory
Not perfect but could be what you could use

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia