[amibroker] Re: trailing stop question from new user

Ron D...

Unfortunately, I'm about to hit the sack myself, just after I send the
somewhere around the globe.

This is the best forum I've ever seen from the standpoint of someone
being ready and willing to help with problems.

Regards,

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> Psst, I am going to go to bed now, but I would appreciate it if you
could figure out why Valuewhen seems to ignore my instructions as
described in my recent post intitled VALUE WHEN IGNORES ME. TIA Ron D.

<amibroker@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511