[amibroker] Dimitris... QQQ Trendline Support again

Dimitris,

A few weeks ago we exchanged some trendline dialogs when the QQQ's had
hit trendline support.

I made the QQQ trade a day or two late on (10/02), but still made a
nice profit.

Well, the Q's are bouncing around the lower support trendline again.

The only way I can figure to play it is to buy 'at support' again.

I now have a collection of 'trendline' indicators (from you and
others) that I intend to convert into explores that will find these
opportunities for me. But the 'Pattern Recognization' afl did not pick
up on the Q's tonight.

Just wanted to mention this to you to see if you might be as curious
as me about trying to trigger a signal on such a strong signal.

Phsst

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511