Re: [amibroker] Re: solving the pontification problem

Pal,

Al has a history of making sensible posts... on
many subjects.  Kick back and absorb what he is saying:

"So, statistics is not meaningless at all and in fact is a very valuable
tool in this complicated trading business of ours. Use it properly, and you will
be rewarded. Use in unwisely, and you will lose big."

And may I add: "Lecture, teach or pontificate false
concepts, about statistics and their proper applications, and you will
go straight to trading hell...but, not so fast...Larry's already in
line."

Take care,

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE