Re: [amibroker] Question about enhanced backtest reports

Owen,

Yes it must be something wrong with your setup.
Do you have two or more installations ?

The report generated by 4.46.x is displayed immediatelly after
"Portfolio Backtest". (without click on 'report' button)

You should check if you have HTMLView2.exe
file in your AmiBroker directory (it is installed by the beta)
and if the shortcut from which you start AmiBroker has
"C:\Program Files\AmiBroker" in "Start in" property.

Without HTMLView2.exe new reports will NOT work.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com