[amibroker] Re: solving the prediction problem

What planet are you from?  Statistics *is* a branch of applied
mathematics and, IMHO, the single most useful for trading.

"Each of us has been doing statistics all his life, in the sense that
each of us has been busily reaching conclusions based on empirical
observations ever since birth." -- William Kruskal

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511