[amibroker] Three Line Break Help and a Question -- Was: Price Window (Ken C.)

JM:  My expertise consists of the last two or three hours of playing
with it; I still am having a problem and next will have to seek out the
author or more experienced members who use this.  Let me give you a
brief description and then pose the question that I need others to
answer.

1.  Go to the 3rd Party page at the AB site and look for the dll named
"Third Party Area".  On that page scroll down and download and save
aceTLB(1.1).dll into your Amibroker/Plugin directory.  You should also
download the pdf titled aceTLB(1.1).pdf.  It is the help file.

2.  Copy the afl that is listed in the help file into IB and plot it.

3.  Here is the code I am using (read the pdf about the difference in
setting for three line break vs two line break):

A=aceTLB();
Plot(C,"QQQ",3,4);
//Plot(AceTLBsl,"AceTLBsl",5,4);
Plot(aceTLB(2,4),"aceTLB(3,3)",5,512);//Set for TWO line break not THREE
Plot(aceTLB(2,5),"aceTLB(3,2)",5,512);//Set for TWO line break not THREE
Up=Cross(aceTLBsl,C);
Dn=Cross(C,aceTLBsl);
PlotShapes(Dn*shapeUpArrow,5);
PlotShapes(Up*shapeDownArrow,4);

Here is the question/problem I need help on --- ANY TLB users out there?

I copied the above code into the AA window and tried to do an explore to
find stocks in a watchlist having a two day line break up or down.  Here
is the modified code:

A=aceTLB();
Plot(C,"QQQ",colorYellow,4);
//Plot(AceTLBsl,"AceTLBsl",5,4);
Plot(aceTLB(2,4),"aceTLB(3,3)",5,512);
Plot(aceTLB(2,5),"aceTLB(3,2)",5,512);
DnTLB=Cross(aceTLBsl,C);
UpTLB=Cross(C,aceTLBsl);
AddColumn(C,"C",1.2);
AddColumn(UpTLB,"UpTLB",1.0);
AddColumn(DnTLB,"DnTLB",1.0);

When I explore on a single stock over a range of dates, I get lines that
SKIP dates, and many/most of the signals are not being shown.  Some are
being shown, but not all.  It is missing dates on which you can see an
up or down arrow in the Indicator plot.  Here is one example. Note the
date skips. Note the "1" for a Down in 6/9/03--this matches a down
arrow.  There is an up arrow on 6/17/03 (a major move) and there is no
corresponding explore date for 6/17.  6/19 is listed but with a zero
instead of a 1 in the Upcolumn.

I am stuck on whether this can be used in an explore.

Any help out there??

Ken

Ticker	Date/Time	C	FLSK	UpTLB	DnTLB
AMKR	6/2/2003	10.79	95.430	0	0