[amibroker] Re: solving the prediction problem

In trading there is only one thing that counts or at most possibly
two.  Your account balances are either getting larger or they're
getting smaller and the other at least semi meaningful measurement is
the amount of pain you had to endure to get them to be larger.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511