[amibroker] Re: solving the prediction problem

Hi Yuki,

I'm glad that it doesn't seem that I need to apologize for anything
other than for making you laugh so hard.

Like I said earlier, Statistics is meaningless in the context that
you can come out with statistics to disprove anything.  Proof
requires a law or a theorem.  Only Mathematics can prove or disprove
and that is one reason it is the greatest of all sciences.

I don't know how this Pivot Point AFL code works.  I doubt anybody
knows, but, it does work (under certain circumstances).  It is in my
best interest to make use of it to make money, though I would love to
know how and why it works.  If you or somebody can explain it to me
instead of just laughing so hard, I would be greatful...

I really don't care whether you laugh or how hard you laugh.  I'm on
this site to learn and make money.  The truth will set me free...

Regards,

Pal

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511