Re: [amibroker] Re: trailing stop question from new user

Hello,

No the code is incorrect.
If you use Volatile = False (and you do in your code)
the value of stop is locked at entry bar it
it does not change during the trade.

You would need to use Volatile = True.

Second error is modifying BuyPrice and SellPrice arrays.
These are reserved variable names. Should be used
as INPUT for backtester to change the prices of ordinary
entries/exits (not exits by stop).

As I wrote already the stop you want to achieve could
be programmed with the loop that I already posted code for.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com