[amibroker] Re: trailing stop question from new user

Tomasz,

I understand your first point about Volatile=True. As far as
modifying BuyPrice and SellPrice, I took those two lines:

BuyPrice=Max(BuySTOP,Low);
SellPrice=Min(SellSTOP,High);

directly from the user guide. Am I missing something obvious here?

Thanks, Jim

<amibroker@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > ApplyStops can be either enabled or disabled.
> > > You can not change this bar-by-bar.
> > >
> > > Instead write a code that uses a loop as shown in the User's
Guide
> > for profit target.
> > >
> > > /* a sample low-level implementation of Profit-target stop in
AFL:

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511