[amibroker] solving the prediction problem

Since Pal claims to be using the Pivot Points AFL, which was
originally coded by Anthony I guess, I wonder if anyone has done any
studies on this.  I would have no idea how to do it, but I suspect AB
could be coaxed into giving up some very interesting statistical
information about just how close the predictions turn out to be over
times. I would further guess that even some profitable information
might be gleaned suggesting what to do if certain extreme levels are
surpassed for example, or maybe other profitable insights.  Then
again, maybe it's just an interesting graph that doesn't have any
profit potential. Anyone?

Yuki

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.