[amibroker] Re: solving the prediction problem

Yuki,

The Pivot Points AFL predicted High/Low of Day (Support/Resistance)
only works in conjunction with a non-optimized, walk forward tested
proven system which is based on sound trading principles, logic and
experience.
It would not work stand-alone because one does not have a basis to
determine whether one wants to enter at Market on Open or Low of
Day/High of Day, which is determined solely by the strength of the
signal referred in the industry as the Adviser Rating...
Thousands of floor traders use it extensively and consider it as
gospel...
I cannot stress this point more than this...

Regards,

Pal
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Since Pal claims to be using the Pivot Points AFL, which was
> originally coded by Anthony I guess, I wonder if anyone has done
any
> studies on this.  I would have no idea how to do it, but I suspect
AB

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511