From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <<A
href=""><FONT
size=2>amibroker@xxxxxx<FONT
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT
size=2>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
size=2>>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 4:39
PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Fib
projections

> > I mentioned this, amongst similar
enhancements, to Tomasz a while back> > and really didn't get any firm
commitment. There are a number of drawing> > tools like this that
would really benefit us discretionary traders, but> > the system
traders in the group, by far, have the loudest voice...> > >
> Joe and all discretionary please speak up, if I receive 50 e-mails from
system traders> and only 1 from chartists what do you think would get
higher priority ?> From obvious reasons when 50 people push some idea I
have no other choice.

FWIW, the most important thing to me is
to have clean, easy to use Fibonacci and Gann tools.  Dynamic Trader would
be my suggestion for a model.  These two types of studies are the only
reason I still use DT.  The other stuff (e.g., customized studies, etc.) is
done with AB which in this regard has replaced Metastock.
<FONT
size=2>> > Best regards,> Tomasz Janeczko>
amibroker.com> > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
---------------------~-->> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your
HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark> Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders
$50 or more to the US & Canada.> <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<FONT
size=2>> <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM<FONT
size=2>>
---------------------------------------------------------------------~->>
> Send BUG REPORTS to <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Send
SUGGESTIONS to <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
group FAQ at: <A
href=""><FONT
size=2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html<FONT
size=2> > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
<FONT
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT
size=2> > > Send
group FAQ at: <A