Re: Discretionary Trading Wish List... was Re: [amibroker] Fib projections

What I really wish I had was a "snap" function for lines, just like
Photoshop/Illustrator and probably many other drawing programs:

Select any line tool, click on chart to anchor line, press shift, and line
would snap to horizontal, vertical or +/- 45 degrees.

The other major wish is full access to stored line studies from AFL.
1. add and delete line studies from AFL into the database, e.g.

addLine(startprice, startbar_index, endprice, endbar_index, color =
defaultColor, rightExtend = true, leftExtend = false, ID = "");
delete lines by bar startbar_index or ID

2. be able to query for all line studies on a chart, or something similar

The current method of creating an indicator to draw lines using plot() runs
into performance issues, and you can't modify the lines by hand.

Did anyone already ask for this? I'll join your campaign. :-)