Re: [amibroker] Fib projections

Is this what you are refering to:

THE FIBONACCI TIME PROJECTION TECHNIQUE
The following Fibonacci-based methodology will calculate a trend change
date. It will not indicate by itself whether this date will be a high or
low, only that a change in trend is probable. The steps are:

1) Count the number of days, or price bars, between two peaks or market
tops. Include both the top day in the count. For example, let's say we were
looking at a price chart of Microsoft (MSFT) and that there are 20-trading
days between the most recent tops.

2) Multiply the count by .618 and 1.618 and 2.618.

  a.. 20 x .618 = 12.36
  b.. 20 x 1.618 = 32.36
  c.. 20 x 2.618 = 52.36
3) Next count the number of days computed above out from the second top to
forecast a trend change date. Remember these computations should only be
used as guidelines.
4) This technique works best from market top to market top. Any length of
time between tops greater than 5 price bars will yield the best results.
When measuring tops measure minor top to minor top and major top to major
top. These measurements can be done using in any time frame. This projection
method is roughly 70% accurate, but of course paper trade it to learn how to
use it correctly and to see for yourself how accurate it is. Of course
you'll want to combine it with other analysis to be most accurate.