Discretionary Trading Wish List... was Re: [amibroker] Fib projections

Wavemechanic, and all...

w> Agree completely.  Miner, I think, popularized
w> this Fibonacci tool, and some may recognize it by his term "alternate price
w> projection."  I find that APP often is more significant than standard
w> retracement/expansion/extension measures.

Zacly. So some of these should seem familiar to you ;)

As a thought starter, I offer the following as my off-the-cuff wish
list for AB relative to discretionary trading. A fair number of the
following have been communicated to Tomasz, but not all. He has
committed to some, but per his comment, communicating a higher level
of interest and a good list will help our case (and timing).

--------------------------------

1. Full support for the right margin on a chart, including the ability
to project data into the future without offsetting / shifting the
price arrays. In many cases, this is where projections are done to
keep the sheet as clean as possible. Text, trendlines, fib structures,
etc. should all "behave normally" in this margin area.

2. A smoother scaling (zooming) for the x (date / time) axis, similar
to what Tomasz did for the y-axis (shift-drag)... Yes I do know about
ctrl-scroll wheel, but this is not nearly as precise or quick.

3. Several pitchfork enhancements including warning lines and a Schiff
/ 50% retrace fork.

4. Tweak the fib retracement tool. Heavy fib users have tons of lines
on the screen, expecially in clusters. AB quickly becomes illedgible
due to the dotted line from the range trendline (useless in my
opinion) and both price and percent levels on the screen (should be
able to turn off, select a smaller font, and / or possibly relocate
price / percent level text). Personally, I much prefer the text to the
right of the lines, not under, so that the text doesn't block price
action.

5. Fibonacci projections per my previous note.

6. Arrows (line type).

7. Dashed lines in addition to dots as a line type and more choices
in line thicknesses (both in drawing tools and programatically) for
all screen objects.

8. Date / time extensions and projections

9. Date / time and price markers.

Nice-to-haves

1. The ability to select a smaller font for printing (title and axis)
without affecting the (onscreen) display fonts.

2. The ability to display text in a manner similar to plotshapes (ie.
Programatically).

3. A cycle tool

What's missing?

Interest in these?