  >From:
  <A title=steve2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Steve Almond
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003
  12:24
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] McClellan
  Summation

  Excuse the 'dribs & drabs' approach. Here are the ratio adjusted
  formulae:

  a=Foreign<FONT
  size=1>("$ADV"<FONT
  size=1>,"C");
  d=Foreign<FONT
  size=1>("$DECL"<FONT
  size=1>,"C"<FONT
  size=1>);
  //<FONT
  face="Times New Roman">t5=EMA(a-d,39);<FONT
  face="Courier New" color=#008000 size=1>
  //<FONT
  face="Times New Roman">t10=EMA(a-d,19);
  t5=EMA<FONT
  size=1>((a-d)/(a+d),39<FONT
  size=1>);
  t10=EMA<FONT
  size=1>((a-d)/(a+d),19<FONT
  size=1>);
  Summ = 1000<FONT
  face="Courier New" size=1>*((t10-t5)-(<FONT
  color=#ff00ff size=1>10*t10)+(<FONT color=#ff00ff
  size=1>20*t5));
  Plot(Summ,"Summation
  NYSE",1<FONT
  size=1>,1);