size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: hmab1
  [mailto:hossamb@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003
  10:51 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [amibroker] Re: Off Topic: Need wireless
  helpd,I use a Linksys Wireless Access
  Point router with 4-port switch (<A
  href="">http://www.linksys.com/Products/product.asp?grid=33&scid=35&prid=415).
  For my laptop, I decided to go with a USB wireless network adapter (<A
  href="">http://www.linksys.com/Products/product.asp?prid=435&scid=36),
  as opposed to the usual wireless network card.The combination works
  perfectly.  Great firmware on the router with frequent updates.
  No problems with connectivity throughout the house or in the
  yard.HB--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo"
  <dingo@xxxx> wrote:> I need to establish wireless access and
  here's my setup:> > Cable Modem and DSL modem into a NexLand
  Pro800Turbo router with 2> computers hooked into the router leaving 6
  available lines. I need to> add the capability for letting my
  Laptop with 802.11a/b/g,54 Mbps> capability get access to the Nexland
  router so that I can have web> access.> > What equipment
  would you recommend?> > TIA> > dSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.