[amibroker] Re: Off Topic: Need wireless help

d,

I use a Linksys Wireless Access Point router with 4-port switch
(http://www.linksys.com/Products/product.asp?
grid=33&scid=35&prid=415).  For my laptop, I decided to go with a USB
wireless network adapter (http://www.linksys.com/Products/product.asp?
prid=435&scid=36), as opposed to the usual wireless network card.

The combination works perfectly.  Great firmware on the router with
frequent updates.  No problems with connectivity throughout the house
or in the yard.

HB