[amibroker] Help with "Procedure" & Scripting

Scripting and OLE Automation are definitely not my strengths
category.  Can someone point out whether you can put the following
Script (adds ticker to watchlist) into a procedure.  My effort
follows but I continually get an error.

Ticker = "OSH";
WLNumber = 20;
EnableScript("jscript");
<%
AB = AFL.CreateObject("Broker.Application");
AB.Stocks( AFL("Ticker" ) ).WatchListBits |= 1 << AFL( "WLNumber" );
%>

My Procedure effort:

procedure WLTickerAdd(sTicker,WL)
{
Ticker = sTicker;  //? is this required
WLNumber = WL;     //? this also
EnableScript("jscript");
<%
AB = AFL.CreateObject("Broker.Application");
AB.Stocks( AFL("Ticker" ) ).WatchListBits |= 1 << AFL( "WLNumber" );
%>
}

WLTickerAdd("OSH",20);
Buy = 1;

And while we're on the subject, has anyone got a script that will
clear a watchlist.  I found this by TJ -"You can erase watch lists
by assigning zero to both WatchListBits and WatchListBits2 in ALL
stocks."- Can anyone elaborate?
Thanks
Andrew