Re: [amibroker] US stocks database using Yahoo free quotes

Monday, September 8, 2003, 2:22:37 PM, mrdavis9 wrote:

m> Yuki, I saw a post awhile back saying the same
m> thing, so I bet there are a lot of bad ones in the US stocks folder.  Just
m> click on tools, datapurify, and it will take care of the problem.

m> Best to do it when you will be away from the
m> computer for awhile.  I am not sure, but I think it stops when it finds a
m> bad one and asks if you want to delete it.  I believe it will go ahead and
m> delete them if you do nothing.  Maybe there is something in the user manual
m> that will tell you if I am right.  Good luck

I guess my big question is: Do I want to delete these stocks?  In
other words, simply because Yahoo has no data on them, or at least in
this one instance did not return any data for them, should I assume
they in fact do not exist?

Yuki